Following the success of the iPhone applications "Ciao Fiat Mobile", "Lancia Everywhere Mobile" and "Alfa Romeo InfoMobile", Fiat Group Automobiles is now also applying this innovative customer service to the Jeep and Abarth brands. Indeed, on the occasion of the Frankfurt Motor Show, the "I am Jeep Mobile" and "Abarth24h Mobile" applications will be presented, available immediately and free of charge from Apple Store for several European countries and in all the major European languages.
Specifically, following the launch of the Universal Freephone Number "I am Jeep" (00 800 0 426 5337), the new Jeep customer service channel will be available on iPhone, including the following functions:
- "Your Profile": allowing you to customise the application with your personal details and the details of your car;
- "Find your car": recording the position of your parked car, making it easier to find it thanks to instructions on the route to take to get to it;
- "Due dates": due dates relating to your car and car servicing schedules will be available after the Show;
- "Find nearest dealer": allows you to find your nearest Jeep dealer;
- "Owner Handbook": contains a compressed version of the Grand Cherokee information handbook and will soon feature other models as well;
- "Contact us": to contact the "I am Jeep" Customer Services directly;
- "News" and "Jeep People": to be kept up-to-date at all times of all news the brand is presenting to the Internet world
The second new app is the "Abarth24h Mobile" application, which is designed like a "social community" where fans of the historic brand can find out about meetings and competitions, book their place at scheduled events and inform the other members of the community of where they are and what they are doing. A specific photo gallery will be placed at the disposal of Abarth fans who can share their favourite pictures. In addition, the "Abarth24h Mobile" application is already working on expanding the range of services in November, on the occasion of the "Mese dello Scorpione" (Month of Scorpio).
Lastly, again concurrently with the Frankfurt Motor Show, upgrades of the "Ciao Fiat Mobile", "Lancia Everywhere Mobile" and "Alfa Romeo InfoMobile" apps are also envisaged. For instance, the test drive service is to be extended to all German dealers and the applications have been customised in all the major European languages. In addition, after the Fiat 500 handbook, the owner's handbook for the Fiat Freemont, Fiat Qubo and the new Lancia Ypsilon will also be available. Among other things, 360° accessory viewers have been dedicated to the Freemont and the new Ypsilon models too.
The "I am Jeep Mobile" and "Abarth 24h Mobile" applications therefore confirm the desire on the part of Fiat Group Automobiles to cater to the real needs of all car enthusiasts, offering the very best that modern technology has to offer. Shortly, all the Group's applications will be extended to Android and RIM.
Turin, 8th September 2011