Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

BA Falcon Instrument Cluster EEPROM Programming

Specific interior modification information for Ford BA and BF Series Falcons, Fairmonts, Fairlanes, LTD's and FPV models.

Postby TazzI » Mon May 25, 2015 1:30 pm

LangasLS wrote:Has anyone had a play with an FPV cluster yet? I'm keen to have a crack at the shift alert on my BF XR6T :-)

Havent been lucky enough to snag one of those cluster yet. Go for too much most of the times.
TazzI

Postby LangasLS » Tue May 26, 2015 5:00 pm

I WISH I still had my Typhoon. :(
LangasLS
Starting Ignition

Postby Robertau » Tue May 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Been thinking about getting a BF Hi-Series XR cluster and setting it up with the shift alert, and the changed ABS settings (Not really fussed if the wrong light comes on for the Traction control as long as it works) to put in my BA, SHOULD be doing other bits of the car though.
Robertau
Starting Ignition

Postby TazzI » Tue May 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Robertau wrote:Been thinking about getting a BF Hi-Series XR cluster and setting it up with the shift alert, and the changed ABS settings (Not really fussed if the wrong light comes on for the Traction control as long as it works) to put in my BA, SHOULD be doing other bits of the car though.

*Should* ;)
TazzI

Postby TazzI » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:00 pm

18hours later worth of installing,reinstalling, re-reinstalling (And.. repeating that 10x)... and finally have v96.1 IDS all hunky dory (So far).

Should now be able to grab the latest calibrations ect for all the modules, even the old stuff... I hope!

Having alot of dramas with all the modules on bench. As in when trying to read stuff, the old IDS would randomly crash sometimes, so hoping the newer versions have sussed this out. ;)

To the 'normal' interested parties. Ill let you know whats the go.
TazzI

Postby LangasLS » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Wooo! Good stuff.

I had basically given up on v96.1 so will be very interesting to see what can be done with it :)
LangasLS
Starting Ignition

Postby TazzI » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:44 am

LangasLS wrote:Wooo! Good stuff.

I had basically given up on v96.1 so will be very interesting to see what can be done with it :)

Obtain latest calibrations... yeeeeeep 8-)
TazzI

Postby Robertau » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:26 pm

hello people and robots how have we all been long time no action here

on topic i got my 93c56's can do my good cluster now but thinking of doing a BF fpv one anyway time will tell most likely will

completely off topic now but how long has there been a Australian digi-key site?

Later guys
Robert
Robertau
Starting Ignition

Postby TazzI » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Robertau wrote:hello people and robots how have we all been long time no action here

on topic i got my 93c56's can do my good cluster now but thinking of doing a BF fpv one anyway time will tell most likely will

completely off topic now but how long has there been a Australian digi-key site?

Later guys
Robert

The digikey site may have an AU at the end of it, but everything is still shipped from the US if Im not mistaken?!. It was the shipping that always killed it for me. :(

Nice, should be able to get a clean read from your 'good' cluster and write it to a spare 93c56
TazzI

Postby Robertau » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:44 pm

LangasLS wrote:Has anyone had a play with an FPV cluster yet? I'm keen to have a crack at the shift alert on my BF XR6T :-)

Well after much thought (not really i wanted it) :lol: ive gone and brought myself a BF FPV cluster for my BA XR6T.
hopefully i'll have it in the next week and ill get a read of that chip for us all. :D

ATTN aumatt, can you work your magic on thin in regards to the ABS/TRACTION functions to work in a MY ba?

Thanks

Robert
Robertau
Starting Ignition

PreviousNext

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts