Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

VE 2006 Omega Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VE and VEII Series Commodores, and HSV E1, E2, and E3 models

Postby choco » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi all,

I am a newbie to fixing my car so please bear with me if i ask some simple questions.
I have looked for my particular problem on this forum but none seem to have the same situation.

My 2006 omega Driver Information Centre (DIC) - single centre panel on the IPC that gives the L/kms etc - started playing up a couple of months ago. it would work intermittently and then the bottom would move to the top with nothing on the bottom and now it doesnt work at all but all the other instruments on the cluster work fine.

I have removed the cluster to see if it may have been an obvious loose connection but no luck.
I did not clean the connections
can you please give me any advice on what i should do next thanks ie are there any other things i can try or does this mean that my cluster is buggered and i need a new one

cheers for any assistance
choco :D

choco
Newbie Modder

choco
Newbie Modder

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts