Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

Calais V level 3 headunit eeprom bin file help

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VE and VEII Series Commodores, and HSV E1, E2, and E3 models

Postby davejames73 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:46 am

Hi people I am new to this site and love the info that is available. I picked up a second hand Calais v headunit out of a 2010 series1 calais v. I have managed to read the eeprom and rewrite the vin number but would like someone in the know to double check my work before commencing installation. Unit will be fitted to 2007 Omega. Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davejames73
Newbie Modder

Postby davejames73 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Thanks for all the info on this site best site I have found. Fitted the head unit up and all working great.

Thanks fellas
davejames73
Newbie Modder

Postby katu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Good day mate,
If you're from Melbourne, I was wondering if you could help me with the exact same VIN unlock on my Berlina Infotainment Unit.
If not, I would really appreciate if anyone else from Melbourne would like to help me. Not for free, obviously :)
Cheers
katu
Newbie Modder

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts