Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

HVAC PROGRAMMING WAYS

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VE and VEII Series Commodores, and HSV E1, E2, and E3 models

Postby grantsaylor » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 am

I HAVE THE COLOUR LCD HEADUNIT AND BCM FROM THE SAME CAR THAT I HAVE PUT INTO MY SERIES 1 SV6 ALSO I HAVE PUT THE REQUIRED RESISTORS IN TO FAKE THE NESASSARY SENSORS FOR CLIMATE CONTROLL EVERYTHING WORKS FINE EXCEPT FOR ALL THE AIR CONTROLLS. CAN THIS ALL BE RESOLVED BY TAKING IN TO HOLDEN AND USING THERE TECH2 TO HAVE THE ISSUE RESOLVED OR DO I STILL HAVE TO USE A EEPROM TO PROGRAM FIRST. IVE BEEN REAADING THESE PAGES FOR HOURS ON END I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO WORK BUT I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY MONEY GETTING THEM TO TRY WHEN I NEEDED TO DO ANOTHER PROCEDURE BEFOR HAND. PLEASE SHEAD SOME LIGHT ON MY SITUATION. I WILL BE FOR EVER GRATEFUL
grantsaylor
Newbie Modder

Postby LangasLS » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:54 pm

You either need a HVAC module from a car that came with Dual Zone climate control from factory, or you can reflash the eeprom in your single zone module with a dump from a Dual Zone HVAC module.

Easiest option is to grab a dual zone HVAC module, resistor mod it and put it in.
LangasLS
Starting Ignition

Postby grantsaylor » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:34 pm

can they reflash it with the tech2 or I need to flash with eeprom?
for some reason now the air con works but I don't have the ability to use the controls I can turn it of and on the aircon that is and that's it any theroys
grantsaylor
Newbie Modder

Postby jezzab » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 pm

grantsaylor wrote:can they reflash it with the tech2 or I need to flash with eeprom?
for some reason now the air con works but I don't have the ability to use the controls I can turn it of and on the aircon that is and that's it any theroys

Technically Holden could flash it to Dual Zone but it is a bit against their training. Its not just a matter of clicking DZ and its working. If you dont have it working in two weeks, contact me:

http://www.facebook.com/jsbperformance as I have a flash box I am releasing in 2 weeks that will flash your HVAC to DZ (amongst A LOT of other things) :) See the details on the page.
Plug it in, takes 6 seconds I timed and then pull it out and away you go. No clips, no chips, no reads etc. All OBDII
Daily Ute - 2009 Holden VE SSV Ute Single Turbo (IQ, E3 Cluster, EDI) - 586rwhp
Drag Ute - 2002 Holden VU SS Twin Turbo - 1010rwhp [SOLD]

All VE/VF Module reprogramming. Remote programming with flash box
http://www.facebook.com/jsbperformance
jezzab
Site Admin

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts