Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

HSV EDI

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VE and VEII Series Commodores, and HSV E1, E2, and E3 models

Postby WIKED » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:28 pm

I did ask HSV a few times and also a guy who works at Motec but they said only HSV can help me as they aren't allowed to.
WIKED
Starting Ignition

Postby TazzI » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:32 pm

WIKED wrote:I did ask HSV a few times and also a guy who works at Motec but they said only HSV can help me as they aren't allowed to.

Yeah. I would literally need to purchase a HSV with an EDI in it before they will actually respond and help. Even then Id never get access to the usb that Holden will input.

If you purchase a second hand unit, it means jack shit to HSV. They are about as useful as a paper weight currently, a ~$2K paper weight.

Honestly makes me want to crack it open, manually read out the chips, edit it and shove it in all the representatives Iv dealt with so far, just inject a image of a little man giving the finger. :twisted:
TazzI

Postby WIKED » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Yep shame HSV couldn't help with it. I understood Motec's stance on it though.

I was going to open mine when I installed it about 18months ago but others had tried before me and they know more than I about it so I decided against it. I wouldn't use it much at all but since it's in the car I wanted it working fully.
WIKED
Starting Ignition

Postby Mattyc » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:42 pm

I got a vf motec one here from a vf club sport, but it's not r8 so it's not a full edi setup, has the club sport and build number screen but that's it, might open it up and see what it looks like inside
Mattyc
Kicking Tyres

Previous

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts