Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

VY/VZ Headunit Mod for Aux Input

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VY and VZ Series Holden Commodores, and HSV models

Postby TazzI » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:07 pm

CommodoreNut wrote:Thanx Tazzy,

I'll take a look into that one

All depends on what someone is looking to achieve.

Most people dont need a logic analyser. Not unless doing some true reverse engineering such as projects like these.
Iv not needed one since attempting this one years ago. ;)

Just one of those things you collect.. and maybe use it years down the track :lol:
TazzI

Postby ksmeaton » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Hi Men.

I know it a long time since you did this AUX mod instruction, and I thank you for your time.

I have a Adventra that I have done a bit to and intend to keep. I have been using a RF/Bluetooth device to connect my phone as a music source and this works most times. At times, though, it is hopeless so I am looking to install a better bluetooth connection.

I am impressed with the work leading to this instruction and would like to do this mod. I am well experienced with micros, programming and electronics so should be able to cope.

I have not, however, been able to find any files with electronics hardware requirements, micro code, pin connections etc. Are these published anywhere? Can I buy them? Can you direct me please.

Thank you.

Kevin
ksmeaton
Newbie Modder

Previous

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts