Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

GM Technical Document Discussion

EEPROM Programming for Beginners

A place to discuss the technical documents for GM vehicles such as Holden, Chevrolet, Opel, Vauxhall, Buick, Cadilac and Daewoo
Forum rules
To gain access to the Invite Only forum you must be invited by a member of that forum. That member will PM the mods or admins (NOT you) saying that they nominate you for access. THEY will be responsible for your actions. If you don't post and just leech info, you will BOTH be removed. Dont send a PM to the moderators or admins asking for access, you really dont want to see the result. If you submit information, you may simply be invited :)

Postby jezzab » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:52 am

The 3M clips do wear. You should always open it right up before you put it on and make sure that you open it up BEFORE you remove it. If you dont and pull up you will wear the end of the locking part of the clip very quickly. I killed my first clip before i learnt this
Daily Ute - 2009 Holden VE SSV Ute Single Turbo (IQ, E3 Cluster, EDI) - 586rwhp
Drag Ute - 2002 Holden VU SS Twin Turbo - 1010rwhp [SOLD]

All VE/VF Module reprogramming. Remote programming with flash box
http://www.facebook.com/jsbperformance
jezzab
Site Admin

Postby IL1CIT » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Yeah boys its a 3m Clip I'm gonna have a fiddle with it too get it working again hopefully, then be back in the game!
IL1CIT
Starting Ignition

Previous

Return to GM Technical Document Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts