Software on ELM Street
Download the latest version from here (v0.0.1.6)
Licenses are FREE to forum contributors, please contact me for your unique (one time use) serial.
For everyone else, please contact me for pricing and availability!ChangeLog
10/06/2015 - v0.0.1.5a
• Removed MX wifi (still work to be done!)
• Removed Freeze data from startup connection
• Rewritten ELM327 communication handler
• Added Transmission fault/PID reads to startup connection
• Rewritten Engine logging routines
• Added more supported Engine PIDs!
• Fixed a couple LS1 PID calculations
• Added TRANSMISSION Logging capabilities
• Added TRANSMISSION fault reading (No definitions added just yet)
• Added Save/Load and replay options
• Disabled seed/key (Not yet completed with new routines)
14/03/2015 - v0.0.1.4
• Added support for the amazing OBDLink MX WIFI - Complete custom connectionroutines down pack!
• MAJOR change to how ALL error catching is made in program
• Fixed issue with failing freeze frame causes error on other startup info
• Refined various routines
• More major changes to Freeze frame capture. Loops through different timeout values
07/03/2015 - v0.0.1.3
• New vehicles supported added: VZ LS2 V8, VE V6, VE V8
• Refined Freeze frame for CAN vehicles further.
• Begun adding Advanced Freeze frame screen (See freeze frame codes and data)
• New support for OBDLink MX tool (May be the newly recommended tool)
• Overall changes to application to reduce "False" antivirus reports (Norton has no issues)
• Clearing faults on both VPW and CAN vehicles implented
22/02/2015 - v0.0.1.2
• MAJOR update on LS1 fault code reading. Significant error in obtaining correct fault code. This has now been resolved!
22/02/2015 - v0.0.1.1
• CAN Freeze frame complete rework
• Repair minor bug with LS1 freeze frame
• Added LS1 PID's (Calculations still being added)
• Slight changes on serial/vin reading for LS1.
22/02/2015 - v0.0.1.0
• Fixed small mistake with new 500,000 baud update.
• Small changes to "auto detect" sequence, including delays and also timeout parameter to prevent hangning
• Completely redid fault code definitions for LS1 and VZ V6. All GM faults for these ecus have been added.
• Fault clearing routine completed, not yet added to the clear button (next release)
• Remodelled VIN and Serial receive routines. Should work on E38,E40 and other ecus now (Untested change!)
8/02/2015 - v0.0.0.9
• Added 500,000baud option for the fastest possible logging experience.
• Tweaks to cosmetics
4/02/2015 - v0.0.0.8
• Added icons to side navigation bars
• Complete reconstruction of side bar UI to prevent "flashing" controls
• Reworked "Auto Detect" function. Works very well and fast.
• Removed "Restore to defaults" on connection (caused more problems then helped)
• Removed "Disable Chatter" function in startup vehicle data reading to prevent warnings on dash
• Added more detailed error reporting
• Tweaks to the Engine Data reading
• Added other CAN protocols back in for "raw logging"
• Added GMLAN protocol (Standard ELM device does not work!)
9/01/2015 - v0.0.0.7
• Added Save/backup log for key searching routine
• Retry/Skip/Cancel messagebox applied to connection procedure to bypass any unknown faults
• Tweaked the 115200baud enable routine.. for greater stability
• Minor changes to Engine data logging routine
• Additional error captures for freeze frame section applied to narrow down unknown responses in both LS1 and VZ vehicles