Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

what sensors r these?

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VE and VEII Series Commodores, and HSV E1, E2, and E3 models

Postby velj » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm

hi guys i have a ve maloo dash wiring loom with all the sensors, that i am going to put on ebay but i need to no what these sensors r called?
anyone have a idea

also what are these things called im having a bit of a mental blank they are the five things go on the heater box i think?

cheers
velj
Starting Ignition

Postby ZerOne » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 am

Dont quote me on this, but...
The first one looks like an ambiant temperature sensor (For measuring the cabin temp of the car).
The second looks like the Sunload sensor (For working out how much sunlight is hitting the windscreen)..
The third looks like a standard small size wedge lightbulb with a blue condom over it. (Dunno why this is there, as holden uses LEDs exclusively in the VE instead of these 0.5Watt bulbs)
The fourth I have seen before (Its simply a link / resistor connector, but not sure what its for or where its from, but it places a resistor value in line with the socket).
The lasy image is the wiring loom itslef :)
ZerOne
Site Admin

Postby velj » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Cheers I thought the blue thing was like a temp either sensor with a cover haha, the last photo, the five on them I think they are something motors...... I can't remember but they go on the heater box I'm fairly sure? This will be going on ebay soon, :)
velj
Starting Ignition

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts