Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

Bluetooth not working in car?

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VE and VEII Series Commodores, and HSV E1, E2, and E3 models

Postby velj » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Hey guys changed my aux cord and now my Bluetooth isn't working it says it connected but no sound is coming through or it doesn't say voice in either
velj
Starting Ignition

Postby ZerOne » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:29 am

Your best bet here is to contact demon8 designs.

Keep in mind that many of the us spec Pontiac g8s do not have factory Bluetooth.
(i.e. Pontiac guys are using aftermarket solutions for Bluetooth), hence the reason why the plug may or may not have the connectors for this.

Otherwise have a look at the headunit wiring information dodo, and see what wires are used for the telephone / Bluetooth, see what plug the wires are connected to, and see if you can add those wires to the demon8 plug.
ZerOne
Site Admin

Postby joni007 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi,
If your cars Bluetooth device is not working then batter to to the shop for repairing or
one thing you can check that its device is all right or not because if device is damaged then just need to change it. that you can do your self..
commodore
joni007
Newbie Modder

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts