Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

E2 headunit start up display

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VE and VEII Series Commodores, and HSV E1, E2, and E3 models

Postby mitchelldrysdale » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi all,

I recently bought a blaupunkt head unit off ebay from an MY10 E2 clubsport r8 which has the E2 logo and build number for the start up logo. I have read through every post on here but i haven't found anyone who has had the issue where the hex address of 0022 will not affect the start up logo. Would anyone else out there guide me into the general direction of where it might be on this different spec headunit? I should note i have successfully changed the VIN and the colour of the text to blue by the hex addresses listed in the how to. I can post a copy of my eeprom if required

Any help is well appreciated

Mitch
mitchelldrysdale
Kicking Tyres

Postby mitchelldrysdale » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Well i found it. Gee aren't they sneaky... Anyway i have now got it ready to swap into my 60th anniversary and i'm interested on playing with the old 6 disk radio out of the car. Has anyone even bothered to play with the ones without the colour screen?
mitchelldrysdale
Kicking Tyres

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts