Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

VIM Reprogramming.

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VE and VEII Series Commodores, and HSV E1, E2, and E3 models

Postby silversv6 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 am

TazzI wrote:
Zeeko wrote:I wonder if that means some GMLAN fiddling... ;)

It means that many have pursued the illusive VIM location, demanding it be spoon fed to them!

A fair few people have worked it out using only the hints dropped here on the site.. and probably a fair few trial and errors.

Best part of it all is after all that complaining,abuse, frustration and research to find the damn VIM location... no-one ever after posts what they find. :roll:
Funny how their mind set suddenly changes and they no longer are the "sharing" type.

Good luck anyways :D

And there's the others....the ones that rack your brains for answers & never tell you the outcome or what the problem was, then disappear like a magician!
Obviously their opinion is "you didn't spoon feed me the answer, why should I tell you!"
Rude F*&^%#S
silversv6
Major Contributor

Postby gurumotorsport » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi all, am an old school mechanic and new to this site but loving the wealth of information on here. All this programming stuff is beyond my nuts and bolts brain but if any of you tech heads in Melbourne want to earn some coin and program my caprice for vim then pm me.
Guru
gurumotorsport
Newbie Modder

Postby silversv6 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:25 pm

gurumotorsport wrote:Hi all, am an old school mechanic and new to this site but loving the wealth of information on here. All this programming stuff is beyond my nuts and bolts brain but if any of you tech heads in Melbourne want to earn some coin and program my caprice for vim then pm me.
Guru

WOW, must be the week for all first time posters to want VIM bypass. I believe you can get it done by an auto elect in Melbourne for only 300 bucks!
viewtopic.php?f=253&t=24334
Welcome to to forums. Huru Guru
silversv6
Major Contributor

Postby gurumotorsport » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:41 am

Thanks silver, i have heard of them they are around blackburn i think and will prob go to them just happy to use cottage industry if any members of this forum had sunk a heap of their time into doing their own and wanted to recoup something for it, seems like there is quite a demand.
Once again great forum guys lots of helpful information
Well done
gurumotorsport
Newbie Modder

Postby silversv6 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Zeeko wrote:Hi rayayrr,

It's currently not publicly known here. Hopefully someone who has had VIM disabled can share some EEPROM dumps with the site admins for further analysis.

Some of the guys here have a business & feed their family by doing all these mods & learning to fix broken stuff. I think we should be happy enough with what they share & also help with. I am sure that no one who has paid for a VIM bypass would post it, as you have noticed they all want it, some have it but none post it or even give it to the admin! Even the ones who have done it from all the info they got from this site, BUT they will definatly want their questions answered in full!
silversv6
Major Contributor

Previous

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts