Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

Swapping Cluster EEPROMs

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VE and VEII Series Commodores, and HSV E1, E2, and E3 models

Postby beach » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:53 am

Hi, thanks for the replies and files. Not finished with this yet i want a cluster to show MPH and also ordered the IQ system with the triple gauges in black to match.
beach
Starting Ignition

Postby doubledip » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 pm

with the gauges and MPH settings flicking between the MPH and KLM does the needel line up correctly

the only one I have played with at the moment is a PPV cluster I have but it has different scaling on the face plate

has '80' straight up... on a aussie cluster 100klm is straight up
doubledip

Postby beach » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:21 am

This cluster only has KLMs so I am just using the LCD display to read MPH. The speedo is about 5 KLMs out though if say I'm doing 60mph it shows about 95 KLMs. I have found a place that does cluster face conversions to mph so see what I can sort out.
beach
Starting Ignition

Postby gsuggett » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 pm

doubledip wrote:with the gauges and MPH settings flicking between the MPH and KLM does the needel line up correctly

the only one I have played with at the moment is a PPV cluster I have but it has different scaling on the face plate

has '80' straight up... on a aussie cluster 100klm is straight up

I will have to get a pic but on mine I got the needle to line up perfect. Before it was off quote a bit. For a while I had it working where the Display showed MPH and the needle showed correct kilometers and then a file I had on there had it off pretty far. I have so many files from messing with the cluster. I will have to go back and see what I changed to make it happen.

Greg
gsuggett
Starting Ignition

Postby beach » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:56 am

Had a check today with the LCD screen set to klm and reading against the speedo its more like 15klms out. It's no big deal as all I have done is swap the black face and surround over to my old cluster. So still have the red back lighting I need to sort it out to white! Really like the look of this all black facia but it would be nice to install the unit complete, any UK readers able to reprogram these?
beach
Starting Ignition

Previous

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts