Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

Dual zone blend motor

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VE and VEII Series Commodores, and HSV E1, E2, and E3 models

Postby torquative » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:50 am

Hi all

Maybe I've been not looking hard enough or glossed over it but I have spent ages trying to find the answer to my question without any luck.

I'm about to get stuck into the dual zone conversion in my VE SV6 after many months of saving to get the parts

Mattis guide is an excellent and well appreciated guide but I'm stuck with the wiring for the passenger blend motor

What plug and where the heck do I wire the blend motor into ???

I can't seem to find a wiring diagram or mention of it.

Any help would be appreciated as this seems to be the only detail I don't have or can't work out
Cheers
torquative
Starting Ignition

Postby abren73 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:54 pm

I know it's been ages but did you work it out? I've just finished and was successful. But you can't follow that other post to the letter, they made big mistakes, especially with the blend doors. I got my hands on a factory pdf workshop manual, and it was essential. Unfortunately without changing the whole air box, you can't have separate blend doors, it will be a fully automatic system, but you can't get separate temperatures. And you need to mount the passenger air blend actuator on backwards, or you'll burn a motor out.
Let me know if you want to yack about it.
abren73
Newbie Modder

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts