Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

VZ Calais Premium Audio manual

Specific interior modification information for Holden Commodore VY and VZ Series Holden Commodores, and HSV models

Postby Nemesis04 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi all,

This may be in the wrong section but the owners audio manual is a technical document of sorts... ;)

I was wondering if anyone had a pdf copy, or was willing to scan, the VZ Calais audio owners manual? Specifically the SYS 4 SS variant. I've contacted Holden and they have informed me that they are no longer on system and can not be obtained through conventional means :( I'm looking on eBay but they're selling the "complete manual package" for a ridiculous price :(

I recently acquired a six stacker off eBay that needed fixing, and now that its fixed I want to see what it's capable of. I've got a six stacker manual for a SYS 3B (Out of an Equipe) and am happy to scan it when I get home to get the ball rolling.

Cheers, Nem.
Nemesis04
Starting Ignition

Postby TazzI » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Not sure if its a silly question.. but arent all 6stacker units the same?
TazzI

Postby Nemesis04 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:50 pm

I thought the same until I got it, it's got a different interface and different menu. It also has "loudness", remote aerial and the like.

Although the aux in still works so it may just be front end interface related /shrugs
Nemesis04
Starting Ignition

Postby TazzI » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Ah alright I didnt know that they modified any of the units! Unfortunately I haven't even come across one of these units.
TazzI

Postby Nemesis04 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 pm

It's got the graphical LCD, hmmm... there are a few internal changes too, amplifier are slightly more powerful, only one now, heat sink is better designed, 6 band equaliser etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teO8ZODC ... r_embedded
Nemesis04
Starting Ignition

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts