Welcome Anonymous !

Everything you need to modify your ride

Interior Modifications

FG ICC (Radio) Mods and Hacking

Specific interior modification information for Ford BA and BF Series Falcons, Fairmonts, Fairlanes, LTD's and FPV models.

Postby CommodoreNut » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:52 am

TazzI wrote:Yes thats correct, the SDLC is also required. It does important conversions and passing data to/from the ICC with the rest of the car.

The canbox got to the point described above. Have not done any more on it.

Hi Tazzi,

I have an the following item here
FG MK1 ICC
FG MK1 BEM
FG MK1 Cluster

Also
FG MK2 ICC
FG MK2 BEM
FG MK2 Cluster

and trying to get to a scanner to hookup up these on the bench with no luck
Where is so called SDLC you talk of..
Sorry for my ignorance..Im new to this ford stuff
CommodoreNut
Starting Ignition

Postby Novaboy032 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new here so dont be too harsh, I know there is a guy who will enable gtf gauges in mk2 icc units, my question is would that be in a software update or is that something he has found in the asbuilt files? My mrs has a 2013 xr6 which has just had the icc replaced, and due to that it has the final software update that ford released for them, any help would be great :D
Novaboy032
Newbie Modder

Postby Stevedawg92 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Anyone know what wires are for the existing reverse camera in the 12 pin harness on the back of the icc are as I need to solder in an rca cable with power for my new icc stereo upgrade 

Fg series 2 2012
Stevedawg92
Newbie Modder

Postby AngusSmart » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:49 pm

what a read.. so much can be done with this unit but i couldnt quiet find what i was after..

2014 fg mk2 ute with colour icc bluetooth etc.

rear end smash recently back from repairer (who wont admit to fucking anything) and now icc screen doesnt work, went to ford. $165 later and still icc is blank. apparently i need to bend over for $1600 for them to replace. with 3 hours labour.. :lol:

Other than buying a new or second hand screen and fitting it what can be done? Is it just a straight swap out if i do buy one from another fg or is there some flashing involved where i need ford again?

i'm an electrician so will have a crack at just about anything to fix, tho i cant see any component issues on the board as of yet..

thanks in return
AngusSmart
Newbie Modder

Previous

Return to Interior Modifications

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts